- Promote sustainability by reducing disposal of single-use masks.
- Reduce spending on disposable masks in the long run.
- Avoid catching and spreading bacteria and viruses shed in liquid droplets.
- Protect and shield wearers from being splashed in the mouth with body fluids.
- Help wearers to refrain from touching mouths or noses, which could otherwise transfer viruses and bacteria after having touched any contaminated surfaces.
- Textile masks serve as as additional barriers and protective covers, they are not made to substitute medical grade masks, nor are they to be confused with the N95 respirators and surgical masks.